Support for families who care for their children with a developmental disability or delay who are under the age of 18 years of age.
- Provides information on community services, programs and opportunities
- Assists with referrals/liaison with other agencies, schools
- Assistance with completing applications and forms
- Attends school, medical and assessment conferences with families to assist them, when requested
- Assists families with service co-ordination and child to adult service transition and planning.