Family Support Services
Do you have something for here?
The page is very lacking in content.
Also, before the bullets, it would be best to include an introductory paragraph.
- Support for families who care for their children with a developmental disability/delay who are under the age of 18 of age
- Provides information on community services, programs and opportunities
- Assists with referrals/liaison with other agencies, schools
- Assistance with completing applications and forms
- Attends school, medical and assessment conferences with families to assist them, when requested
- Assists families with service co-ordination and child to adult service transition and planning.
People working together in a strong community with a shared goal and a common purpose can make the impossible happen.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.