- This event has passed.
Crock Pot Recipes – November
November 16 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until November 30, 2021
Join us for our Crock Pot Recipe Cooking Class via zoom or in-person!
Grab all your ingredients and let Nancy or Becky walk you through preparing a crock pot meal for supper!
- Class is held at the Baxter Centre from 10am – 1pm
- Only 5 spots available
- Registration required
- Email BaxterCentre@CommunityLivingTillsonburg.ca to register
- Everyone is responsible for bringing all of their own ingredients, as well as providing their own crock pot.
- Class is held via Zoom from 10am – 12pm.
- Registration Not Required.
- Just click the “LET’S GET COOKING” button when it’s time to start.
- November 2nd: Slow Cooker Chili
- November 9th: Creamy Pot Chicken Alfredo Sauces
- November 16th: Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes
- November 23rd: Slow cooker Sausage and Potatoes
- November 30th: Scalloped Ham Meal
Recipes can be printed by downloading from the link below.Download Recipes