- This event has passed.
Crock Pot Recipes – May 2022
May 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until May 31, 2022
One event on June 7, 2022 at 10:00 am
Bring your slow-cooker and all the ingredients to create a nutritious meal
Class held via zoom or in-person!
- Class is held at the Baxter Centre from 10am – 12pm
- Registration required
- Email BaxterCentre@CommunityLivingTillsonburg.ca to register
- Everyone is responsible for bringing all of their own ingredients, as well as providing their own crock pot.
- Class is held via Zoom from 10am
- Registration Not Required.
- Just click the “LET’S GET COOKING” button when it’s time to start.
- May 3rd: Hamburger Stew
- May 10th: Chicken Cordon Blue
- May 17th: Honey Garlic Pork Chops and Veggies
- May 24th: Classic Roast Dinner
- May 31st: Apple Pork Chops
Recipes can be printed by downloading from the link below.Download Recipes