- This event has passed.
Crock Pot Recipes – March 2022
March 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until March 29, 2022
One event on April 5, 2022 at 10:00 am
Bring your slow-cooker and all the ingredients to create a nutritious meal
Class held via zoom or in-person!
- Class is held at the Baxter Centre from 10am – 12pm
- Only 5 spots available
- Registration required
- Email BaxterCentre@CommunityLivingTillsonburg.ca to register
- Everyone is responsible for bringing all of their own ingredients, as well as providing their own crock pot.
- Class is held via Zoom from 10am
- Registration Not Required.
- Just click the “LET’S GET COOKING” button when it’s time to start.
- March 1st: Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops
- March 8th: Cheesy Chicken and Vegetables
- March 15th: Jambalaya Soup
- March 22nd: Sticky Chicken and Vegetables
- March 29th: Ham and Potatoes
Recipes can be printed by downloading from the link below.Download Recipes