Join us for our Crock Pot Recipe Cooking Class via zoom or in-person!
Grab all your ingredients and let Nancy or Becky walk you through preparing a crock pot meal for supper!
- Class is held at the Baxter Centre from 10am – 12pm.
- Only 5 spots available.
- Registration required.
- Email BaxterCentre@CommunityLivingTillsonburg.ca to register.
- Everyone is responsible for bringing all of their own ingredients, as well as providing their own crock pot.
- Class is held via Zoom from 10am – 11am.
- Registration Not Required.
- Just click the “LET’S GET COOKING” button when it’s time to start.
- August 3rd: Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies
- August 10th: Beefy Shepherd’s Pie
- August 17th: Sausage and Sauerkraut
- August 24th: Saucy Beef and Potatoes
- August 31st: Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Recipes can be printed by downloading from the link below.Download Recipes