- This event has passed.
Crock Pot Recipe Cooking Class
September 7, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until September 28, 2021
Join us for our Crock Pot Recipe Cooking Class via zoom or in-person!
Grab all your ingredients and let Nancy or Becky walk you through preparing a crock pot meal for supper!
- Class is held at the Baxter Centre from 10am – 12pm.
- Only 5 spots available.
- Registration required.
- Email BaxterCentre@CommunityLivingTillsonburg.ca to register.
- Everyone is responsible for bringing all of their own ingredients, as well as providing their own crock pot.
- Class is held via Zoom from 10am – 11am.
- Registration Not Required.
- Just click the “LET’S GET COOKING” button when it’s time to start.
- September 7th: Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops
- September 14th: Cheesy chicken and Veggies
- September 21st: Jambalaya Soup
- September 28th: Sticky Chicken and Veggies
Recipes can be printed by downloading from the link below.Download Recipes